Pay Range: $41,600 – $45,760
$20.00 – $22.00 per hour
Competitive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision and a 401(k) retirement plan. Personal protection equipment and uniforms are provided. Vouchers are provided for boots and prescription safety glasses.
We are seeking an experienced Welder Fitter for Phillips Steel’s Fabrication Department. The Welder Fitter will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Spanish only speakers welcome to apply.
• Accurately measure material
• Accurately cut material
• Ability to operate forklifts safely
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in an open environment with a moderate to loud noise level consistent with a steel shop environment
• 1+ years previous experience as a Band Saw Operator in manufacturing, or other related fields
• Excellent accuracy when cutting.
• Excellent measuring skills.
• Understand the value of safety and follow all protocols.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Bilingual Spanish a plus
Requirements to work for Phillips Steel Company:
• Pass a background check
• Pass a Social Security Number check
• Pass a physical
• Pass a drug test