Pay Range: $37,440 – $41,600
$18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Competitive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision and a 401(k) retirement plan. Personal protection equipment and uniforms are provided. Vouchers are provided for boots and prescription safety glasses.
We are seeking an experienced Welder for Phillips Steel’s Fabrication Department. The Welder Fitter will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Spanish only speakers welcome to apply.
• Must be able to drive and perform safety measures on Forklift
• Ensure production, safety and quality procedures are being followed
• Prepares, marks, moves and cleans material to prep for transfer to fabrication shop or outside customers
• Attention to detail
• Other duties as assigned
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to drive a forklift in a manufacturing, or other related fields
• Excellent measuring skills.
• Understand the value of safety and follow all protocols.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to work in an open environment with a moderate to loud noise level consistent with a steel shop environment.
• Bilingual Spanish a plus
Requirements to work for Phillips Steel Company:
• Pass a background check
• Pass a Social Security Number check
• Pass a physical
• Pass a drug test